Saturday 8 December 2018

Leaves & Cacti...and where to find more of them!

Hello!

This post is to provide you with my Instagram account(s) so that you can see what I am up to and in case you have bought my cards and other items at the Southbank Christmas market this weekend I want to say a very very big THANK YOU!!
After a little break from making, I have finally returned to my desk full of ideas and inspiration, I have started using (my) monstera leaves as the main subject and also cacti, which I am really excited about. I hope that you can join me on my new journey and see where it takes me:

IG: @veronicamulasart

I also have another IG account...follow me if you like cakes, biscuits and macarons!
But who doesn't? ;-)

IG: @la_cucina_di_vero

e-mail: veromulas@yahoo.co.uk





                                                       MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment